|NDEO provides members with resources that support our mission to advance dance education centered in the arts through our Online Store
and align with the purpose of our Resources Review Division.
NDEO is currently not accepting any new resources for review as we evaluate the review process and criteria for inclusion. Please check back for updates.
- Promote new as well as tested educational theories and/or practices to support change and growth in the pedagogy of dance education centered in the arts;
- Contribute to a cogent body of literature on the pedagogy and practice of dance education centered in the arts;
- Advance ideas in one or more of NDEO's educational standards;
- Address the pedagogical needs and/or practices of its intended audience;
- Present the content in a manner that is conducive to use by its intended audience; and
- Have a visual and tactile that invites its purchase and use.
Resources available in the Online Store have been through a review process headed by the NDEO Director of Resources Review. The Director arranges for members of the Committee to review resources that authors, publishers, or members want NDEO to consider for inclusion.