Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85020
or by calling 1-800-HILTONS
* NDEO rate is no longer available.
Relax at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort hotel, Arizona, and explore The Falls Water Village, boasting eight pools, stunning cascading waterfalls and a championship 18-hole golf course. Admire spectacular views of the Phoenix North Mountain landscape while improving your skills at the Hilton Golf Academy. Cool off in a private poolside cabana or take in the restful landscape from a hot plunge whirlpool. Re-energize in the Precor® Fitness Center or relax with a luxurious spa or beauty treatment in Tocaloma Spa and Salon. Challenge your partner to a game of tennis while the children enjoy a range of fun activities at Kids Korral during the spring and summer.
It is BEST that each person makes their own reservation, and if you are planning on having a roommate, make sure the hotel gets their name(s) on your room reservation as well. Then if you and your roommates get to the hotel at different checkin times, their name will be in the system and they will be able to get a room key.
Now if you are in charge of a large group of folks coming to conference and are in charge of making their hotel reservations, PLEASE DO NOT put your name on multiple rooms. This causes great confusion and long lines upon arrival because only your name will be in the system and no on else in your group can checkin.
If you think that registering this way guarantees you will all be together – that won’t happen. What is IMPORTANT is that each room has the names and CC#s for each person assigned to that particular room. If you are a faculty member in charge of many students make a form and keep names and hotel registration numbers and who is rooming with whom. If your school or business is paying then all the rooms can be charged to the one account.
The resort campus is very hilly and your rooms may be a bit of walk from conference meeting rooms. It recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes. If you have mobility concerns, ask the hotel to place you in the main building or consider taking advantage of some of the onsite transportation options listed below.
Individual Motorized Scooters/Carts:
- Must be ordered prior to arrival by contacting the hotel concierge directly.
- Pick up upon arrival and drop off at departure at the Bell desk.
- A driver’s license is not required.
- There is a cost required to rent the scooter.
- Anyone who rents a scooter would be placed in a room that has elevator access.
- The scooters can be taken into the room with you, and they can go into the meeting rooms.
- For transport around the resort campus.
- Can be called from hotel rooms and the concierge.
- To & From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (or Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport) and Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- Discount valid October 1-16, 2015
- $2.00 Off One-Way, $4.00 off Roundtrip on SuperShuttle. Discount valid online only. Regular rate to hotel is $17.00 per person, each way. Rate with discount will be $15.00 per person, each way.
- Book online at Super Shuttle and enter NDEO discount code: 3979V
- NDEO Super Shuttle Info Sheet for Conf. 2015